Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bad Health

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been having some health issues and haven't had the energy for much. I have been through a battery of tests and I'm just waiting to see what the doctors think is wrong. It is scary when you lose your health. For the last couple weeks I have kind of withdrawn into myself and am just trying to take care of me for a little while. I have always been the one others depend on and I have been trying to fight the guilt for letting those others down. I need to take care of myself. There should be no guilt in that. There is a lesson here somewhere. Hopefully it won't be a hard one to learn. I actually have many things I want to post about, but I will leave those to another day. In the meantime here are some pictures for inspiration.


2 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi,
I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well ... sometimes it is just necessary to take care of yourself. So, don't feel bad ... just do what is necessary (from the voice of experience)!
Very best wishes,
Barbara

Frannie said...

Thank you! It's funny how hard it is to pull back and just take care of yourself.