Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Creation and Co-Existence: The Respectful Interdependence of All That Is


Just making a quick entry to suggest that anyone who lives in the Chicago area go to see the exhibit titled "Creation and Co-Existence: The Respectful Interdependence of All That Is" at The Mary-Frances And Bill Veeck Gallery in Hyde Park Chicago (click on the above postcard to see a larger image with gallery and exhibit info). The exhibit features the work of Akemi Nakano Cohn and Lindsay Obermeyer. You can see a slightly longer post (with more pictures) written by me for the LillStreet Textile Department Blog here: http://lillstreettextiles.blogspot.com/ . I attended the exhibits opening reception and let me just say that the artwork by both artists blew me away. I hope you are all having a great summer. Sorry this is not a longer post (I will do something longer soon though)!

No comments: