Thursday, January 19, 2012

A New Year!

Hi all!
Sorry I haven't posted in an age. I took an intense workshop at the Felter's Fling at the end of the summer with Karoliina Arvilommi and Roderick Welch, and when I got back, it was work, work, work. Then I did a ton of craft fairs between the end of September and the end of December (which I should have advertised here but only managed to advertise on facebook). Basically, I was so busy it was a challenge to keep on track, and the blog got neglected. So, one of my New Years resolutions is to get back to blogging at least on a monthly basis (if not bi-monthly). Below are two pictures of wall hangings that resulted from the above workshop. The first one was done during the workshop and the second was done a couple of weeks after I got home.


If you have time you should check out the fabulous feltworks of Karoliina's at her website http://www.4felts.com/index1.htm as well as Rod's feltworks at his website http://www.rod.4felts.com/ .

No comments: